The Nutripoints ValuePack includes 5 items:
1. New York Times Best Seller "Nutripoints" Book 5th Edition Revised Jan/2012: by Dr. Roy Vartabedian and Kathy Matthews.
Program based on nutrient density, eat 100+ Nutripoints per day from 6 food groups, and you get all the nutrition you need, and avoid all that you don't need.
Book lists hundreds of foods to choose from in fruit, vegetable, grain, legume, milk/dairy, and meat/fish/poultry groups from highest to lowest. Also includes a separate alphabetical list.
The Nutripoint score for a total of 3,600+ foods gives you the power to create and manage your own healthy eating plan. Includes 80 high-Nutripoint recipes, 2-week menu plan,shopping guide.
Updated with 600 new foods including cereals, yogurts, juices and fruit drinks, fast foods, diet foods, snack and health bars, sports bars, sports drinks, coffee drinks, doughnuts, vegetarian foods, soymilks, new margarines, frozen entrees, soups, sandwiches, and Whole Foods store brands. New sections on organic foods, sweeteners, juicing, and updates in sections on supplements, shopping lists, questions and answers on Nutripoints.
LARGE-EDITION (6.14" x 9.21") 466 page paperback.
2. Updated 5th Edition QuickStart Audio CD: Dr. Vartabedian personally guides you on a 30-minute tour through the key points of the book, helping you to quickly develop your own personalized program.
3. Nutripoints Adult Wallchart/Placemat: Beautifully illustrated 12" x 18" color laminated wallchart lists the best 30-40 foods in each food group on front, worst 30-40 in each group on back.
4. Nutripoints Placemat/Wallchart for Kids which features NutriHeroes(TM)--the top 15 Nutripoint-rated foods in each food group--and NutriZeroes(TM)--the bottom-rated foods in each food group. Food characters of some of the "Heroes" and "Zeroes" are illustrated on each side, along with colorful listings of the foods and their Nutripoint scores. The chart measures 12" x 18", is laminated, and in full-color on both sides.
A new feature--NutriGrades(R)--for each food are also listed next to the Nutripoint score. The NutriGrade is a letter grade--like a grade for a test or a class--for each food. So most of the foods on the NutriHeroes side receive an A or A+, while those on the back NutriZeroes side receive a C, D, or F. It's a great way to educate and motivate kids (and adults!) to see the relative nutritional value of foods and make better choices to get more Nutripoints and a higher NutriGrade for their diet!
5. Daily Record Sheet & Pen: Laminated 8 1/2" x 11" chart to record your food intake along with Nutripoint scores to track your progress. Comes with erasable marker pen so it can be used over and over, or as a master for paper copies.
$59.95 (plus $7.95 shipping in U.S.)